Who we are: CommSafe AI, Greater San Diego Metro, Private
Our technology protects the people, brand reputation, and IP of large enterprises by disrupting toxic communication and behavior in real-time.
What We Do
Corporate decision-makers lose sleep worrying about what their employees are saying over company email and chat. They know that inside these communications are early signs of harassment, aggression, bullying, discrimination, and conflict — things that can lead to reputational damage, physical and psychological harm, and lawsuits. CommSafe AI solves this problem. Our software analyzes employee communication in real-time and uses predictive AI algorithms to identify and flag toxic messages. This helps companies disrupt emerging threats that cost US workplaces $528B/year.
Why You Should Join
Come join us as we transform companies into safe workplaces with improved cultures! Here’s what our employees love most about working here:
- Exciting, high growth product category in early stage, growth-driven startup
- Backed by Tier 1 Investors (TFX Capital, Blu Venture Investors, Gaingels, Crosscut Ventures)
- Supportive, nurturing environment where we help people build careers through consistent investment in training, the issuance of stock options, and mentorship
- Culture is diverse, collegial, and welcoming of all personalities
- Advancement based on merit, hard work, creativity, and results
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision
- Hybrid Culture – 3 days remote, 2 days at a cool cowork space in the heart of Gaslamp
- Team happy hours, quarterly adventure offsites, Padres games, family bbqs, team lunches, coffee and more.
About the Role:
You will be helping us improve & scale our AI platform which protects our customer employees.
As a full stack software engineer, you will be working across multiple technologies.
As a Sr. Full-stack engineer at Commsafe AI, you’ll help build the systems that will support our growth. You’ll work on production code from day one in a collaborative programming environment, deploy often, and move quickly. In addition, you’ll help us further develop our high-quality engineering culture, one that values rapid iteration, collaboration, and best practices.
You will be a match if:
- You have 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experienced in Python
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re excited to get things done, in a fast-paced environment
- You have an ownership mindset: you are comfortable with both responsibility and accountability
- You’re thoughtful about creating and maintaining a world-class engineering culture
- Values simplicity in software
- Looks for the problem behind the problem
- Understands that engineering is about tradeoffs
- Has built, tested, and shipped web applications end to end
- You’ve used Python at scale
- You’ve worked with SQL type databases
- You’ve worked with Vue.js
- You’ve worked with large data sets and pipelines
- You have DevOps experience, especially on Google Cloud
- You have worked with NLP models
- Experienced in early stage start-ups